We focus on technology law in every industry and science, specializing in patents, licensing, trademark, trade secret, and copyright issues. Whether you are a small inventor or a large corporation, Van Dyke Law will bring exceptional expertise and excellent pricing, along with a sense of service and loyalty that will let you know we’re one hundred percent on your side.
• Over twenty-six years of strategic technology and intellectual property counseling.
• Intellectual property litigation, mediation and dispute resolution in patent, trademark, unfair competition, copyright, antitrust and trade secret causes; infringement, validity, freedom to operate, right to use and other patent and trademark opinion work.
• Advocacy of intellectual property positions before Senators and Representatives, and on behalf of the State Department educating foreign dignitaries on U.S. Intellectual Property Law.
• Application of patent protection to software, hardware, Internet, telecommunications, mobile telephony, gaming, and other information-based technologies, including financial services, e-commerce, encryption, and methods of doing business, domestic and international, and protection of new media and digital rights.
• Application of patent protection to medical, dental, pharmaceutical, food technologies, geothermal, chemical, biomedical and biotechnological arts, including the emerging areas of bioinformatics, pharmacogenomics, proteomics and nanotechnology.
• Interviews, appeals, reissues, reexaminations, post-grant challenges and other advocacies in proceedings before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
• Licensing, due diligence, patent and trademark portfolio maintenance, trademark prosecution and clearance, domain names, audits and technology transactions and transfers for mergers, acquisitions, strategic alliances and joint ventures.